Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Day Has Arrived!

Wow, I can't believe that I have not posted for 2 years...haha..it doesn't seem possible :) I have updated our blog and will be posting now consistently considering we are leaving for Ethiopia in 1 week! Yeah! We leave May 13th and will be in Ethiopia until May 19th! I will try and post as much as possible while I am there. We have a beautiful baby girl named Loza. She is six months old and we are just so excited to meet her! I will post pictures as soon as we legally can! Thank you to everyone that has stuck by us these past two years! There is light at the end of the tunnel :) All our Thanks and Glory to God who has opened every door and every heart through this process! Can't wait to meet you Loza!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you, Jess!!! Have a safe trip over and smother that beautiful baby girl in tons of hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete