Friday, September 2, 2011

We are cleared!

Yesterday we got the call we have been waiting for! We got cleared by the US Embassy in Ethiopia! Yeah! Now our next step was to request an appointment when we get interviewed and then they make the visa for Loza! Unfortunately they told us today that they do not have an opening until september 13th. So, I requested that they ask again for anything earlier! We will see what happens. I guess at the latest we will be home Thursday night the 15th. I will keep everyone posted when we hear! Everything is going well here. My mom and I have done a ton of stuff around town! Loza is a great baby and I am starting to learn her schedule! I just can't wait to bring her home and start our life together! Pray for us all. We have been here a week, but it feels much longer! I pray to give us patience to last another week! I know the end is in sight! Thank you for all being so supportive. Love you so much!

1 comment: